|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 pieces|
|Price:||Depends on quantity of order|
|Packaging Details:||Foam bag and paper box|
|Delivery Time:||Deliverying the goods according to requirments of clients|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||990 Pieces per day|
|Package:||Foam Bag And Paper Box||Material:||Colored Glaze|
home decoration accessories,
home decoration pieces
Incense Burner Of Glaze Crafts Lotus Flower Glaze Censer With Three Color
The glazed firing technique is an outstanding achievement in the history of Chinese ceramic art. The various forms, colorful colors, rich shapes and exquisite techniques of glazed products are of great artistic value. It plays an important role in the development of architectural industry and the beautification of buildings in past dynasties. It is the embodiment of ceramic art and sculpture art in Chinese traditional architectural culture, and the glazed architecture has become a rich nation. Architectural forms with characteristics and traditional cultural connotations. Liuli firing technology is an important part of traditional ceramics, which concentrates on the production process of low-temperature lead glazed pottery in China.
1. The quotation can be sent to you within 24 hours
2. The exsisting samples are free for you to check the quality
3. We are ok to open new mould based on your original ceramic cereal bowls sample & AI file
4. R&D department can develop new color and effection as your request
5. Fast delivery and professional quality control
General Terms of Order
1. Shipping port: Shenzhen, China or any other assigned ports
2. Payment term: 30% T/T deposit before production, 70% T/T balance before shipment or against B/L copy.
3. Delivery time: 30-45days after sample confirmed and deposit received.
Customized order process
1. The customer provide for the actual original samples or the artwork of the ceramic cereal bowls
2. Factory open new mould for shaping and developing new colors and technique
3. The customized ceramic cereal bowls samples time is around 10-15days
4. Factory quote the price to customer
5. Factory adjusting the samples until the samples approved
6. Customer approved the order and arrange the deposit
7. Mass production and quality inspection after finishing the production
30% deposite firstly after the sample confirmed
70% balance Befor all the goods deliverying
We accept T/T, Wester Union, Paypal and so on.
By air if the goods is small quantity
By sea if the goods is large the quantity
By express if delivering the sample
Confirming the design firstly, making sample secondly, comfirming the order, offering the proforma invoice thirdly, 30% deposite paying,
starting the production, finishing the goods, 70% balance paid, delivering the goods, keeping the tracking for the goods, after-sales service at last
Recognition characteristics of glaze:
A. Colour: Crystals and glass have different colours, but all of them are pure colours. When mixed, they will burst or become cloudy. Only the ancient method of glaze can be mixed with a variety of colors, and transparent as ever.
B. Density: The density of ancient glaze is obviously higher than that of glass, slightly higher than that of crystal, and it feels smooth.
C. Sound: The sound of metal can be heard by tapping the ancient glass gently.
D. Transparency: between glass and crystal, occasionally a small number of bubbles produced during the firing process.
Contact Person: Sarah Huang
Custom Trophy Awards Shiny Gold / Bronze / Silver Plated Type Optional
Enterprise Custom Metal Trophies Shiny Gold Plated With Embossed Logo
3D Laser Personalized Trophy Cup K9 Crystal And Aluminum Material Made
Personalised Golf Trophy Cup , Crystal Material Sports Cup Trophy
Yellow Crystal Material Golf Hole In One Trophy Multiple Types Optional
Gold / Silver Color Golf Trophy Cup For Net Champion And Net Second Reward
Wedding Use Resin Decoration Crafts Swans Design Lovers / Couples Souvenirs
Hotel Or House Decoration Poly Resin Birds Models / Lovely Animals Ornaments
Southeast Asia Buddha Polyresin Crafts For Indian Church Decoration