|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Depends on quantity
|nice gift box per piece
|Deliverying the goods in 72 hours after order confirming
|L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal
|500 pieces per day
|Ancient Colored Glaze
|High-end Gift Box
unique home decoration,
home decoration pieces
Gradual Green Vase Treasure Azure Stone Arts In The Family Hall For Jardiniere
The technological process of glaze firing:
preparation in advance
1. Material selection
The technological process of firing glaze is firstly material selection. The main raw material of firing glaze products is crucible soil from Liuliqucun to Huaizi Mountain. The crucible soil mined should also be selected. The standard of material selection is crucible earth with less iron. The embryos burned in this way are white, and the embryos burned in the pile soil with more iron are red, which affects the brilliance of glaze.
2, sun drying
After the material is selected, the raw material is pulled back to the kiln for sunning, because the extracted raw material contains moisture, and the dry material is easy to crush and crush.
Other raw materials such as pyrophyllite and ripe tiles need to be added to the new crucible soil. It is mainly used to improve the anti-deformation ability of products in the manufacturing process, and the ratio is generally about 15%.
It is to crush the heap of soil that has been aired. The crushed material must be as fine as flour.
5. Yin mud
Next we have to wash, also known as pharynx mud. It is to build several large pools, put the prepared materials into the pool and put water into the pool for drying. The amount of water should be saturated. According to the requirements of product production, the time should be 7-8 days.
6. Agitate mud.
Also known as mud refining, the traditional method of mud agitation is manual stirring, mainly foot or with a mud fork to throw mud, at least three times, the more mud trampling or mud throwing, the better use.
Coloured glaze making
1. Steady work
Also known as "kissing" is the first work of "Shang San Zuo". This process is mainly to complete the design of glazed products, component modeling and die making.
2. Kiln making
Vegetable burning is also called burning out. Kiln burning is one of the "top three works", called "Fuzuo". The requirement of close operation is very technical. This process mainly includes billet loading kiln, kiln burning, kiln discharging.
1. The quotation can be sent to you within 24 hours
2. The exsisting samples are free for you to check the quality
3. We are ok to open new mould based on your original ceramic cereal bowls sample & AI file
4. R&D department can develop new color and effection as your request
5. Fast delivery and professional quality control
General Terms of Order
1. Shipping port: Shenzhen, China or any other assigned ports
2. Payment term: 30% T/T deposit before production, 70% T/T balance before shipment or against B/L copy.
3. Delivery time: 30-45days after sample confirmed and deposit received.
Customized order process
1. The customer provide for the actual original samples or the artwork of the ceramic cereal bowls
2. Factory open new mould for shaping and developing new colors and technique
3. The customized ceramic cereal bowls samples time is around 10-15days
4. Factory quote the price to customer
5. Factory adjusting the samples until the samples approved
6. Customer approved the order and arrange the deposit
7. Mass production and quality inspection after finishing the production
30% deposite firstly after the sample confirmed
70% balance Befor all the goods deliverying
We accept T/T, Wester Union, Paypal and so on.
By air if the goods is small quantity
By sea if the goods is large the quantity
By express if delivering the sample
Confirming the design firstly, making sample secondly, comfirming the order, offering the proforma invoice thirdly, 30% deposite paying,
starting the production, finishing the goods, 70% balance paid, delivering the goods, keeping the tracking for the goods, after-sales service at last
Recognition characteristics of glaze:
A. Colour: Crystals and glass have different colours, but all of them are pure colours. When mixed, they will burst or become cloudy. Only the ancient method of glaze can be mixed with a variety of colors, and transparent as ever.
B. Density: The density of ancient glaze is obviously higher than that of glass, slightly higher than that of crystal, and it feels smooth.
C. Sound: The sound of metal can be heard by tapping the ancient glass gently.
D. Transparency: between glass and crystal, occasionally a small number of bubbles produced during the firing process.
Contact Person: Mrs. Sarah Huang
Tel: 86-186 6498 8871