|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||15 pieces|
|Price:||Depending on order quantity|
|Packaging Details:||nice high-end gift box per pieces of ashtray|
|Delivery Time:||Deliverying the goods in 36 hours after order confirming|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||1500 Pieces Per Week|
|Size:||125*125*43mm||Package:||Professional Gift Box|
|Material:||Truth Colored Glaze||Technique:||By Mold|
|Custom Accepted:||Logo,Size,Shape,Color||Usage:||Decorations, Gifts|
unique home decoration,
home decoration pieces
Top Grade Ashtray Colored Glaze Art Work On The Dressing Tables Of Living Rooms
Jade ashtray, selected natural marble, made by mechanical processing and fine artificial polishing, has soft, beautiful, solemn, elegant style. It can be placed in hotels, restaurants, living rooms, dressing tables, desks, desks and other places. It has high appreciation value, practical value and collection value. It is a gift to relatives and friends to dissolve natural beauty and artistic beauty. High gifts.
1. The quotation can be sent to you within 24 hours
2. The exsisting samples are free for you to check the quality
3. We are ok to open new mould based on your original ceramic cereal bowls sample & AI file
4. R&D department can develop new color and effection as your request
5. Fast delivery and professional quality control
General Terms of Order
1. Shipping port: Shenzhen, China or any other assigned ports
2. Payment term: 30% T/T deposit before production, 70% T/T balance before shipment or against B/L copy.
3. Delivery time: 30-45days after sample confirmed and deposit received.
Customized order process
1. The customer provide for the actual original samples or the artwork of the ceramic cereal bowls
2. Factory open new mould for shaping and developing new colors and technique
3. The customized ceramic cereal bowls samples time is around 10-15days
4. Factory quote the price to customer
5. Factory adjusting the samples until the samples approved
6. Customer approved the order and arrange the deposit
7. Mass production and quality inspection after finishing the production
30% deposite firstly after the sample confirmed
70% balance Befor all the goods deliverying
We accept T/T, Wester Union, Paypal and so on.
By air if the goods is small quantity
By sea if the goods is large the quantity
By express if delivering the sample
Confirming the design firstly, making sample secondly, comfirming the order, offering the proforma invoice thirdly, 30% deposite paying,
starting the production, finishing the goods, 70% balance paid, delivering the goods, keeping the tracking for the goods, after-sales service at last
Recognition characteristics of glaze:
A. Colour: Crystals and glass have different colours, but all of them are pure colours. When mixed, they will burst or become cloudy. Only the ancient method of glaze can be mixed with a variety of colors, and transparent as ever.
B. Density: The density of ancient glaze is obviously higher than that of glass, slightly higher than that of crystal, and it feels smooth.
C. Sound: The sound of metal can be heard by tapping the ancient glass gently.
D. Transparency: between glass and crystal, occasionally a small number of bubbles produced during the firing process.
The manufacturing process can be summarized as the following steps:
1. Creative design: Express creativity through graphic design drawings.
2. Prototyping: Sculpture three-dimensional model according to drawings.
3. Making silica gel mould: Apply silica gel evenly on the surface of the model. After the silica gel solidifies into the silica gel mould, gypsum is still needed to fix it.
4. Pouring wax mould: Prepare wax slurry and pour hot melted wax into silicone mould for natural cold cutting.
5. Remove the wax model: Remove the cold-cut wax model from the silica gel gypsum model.
6. Dressing wax models: Cold cutting can easily make wax models shrink and deform, and the traces left when removing the wax models can be carefully trimmed by tools.
7. Gypsum moulds: the correct proportion of refractory gypsum is prepared. After modification, the wax moulds are poured and embedded, and the wax-containing gypsum moulds are formed.
8. Steam dewaxing: The whole paraffin-containing gypsum is put into the dewaxing machine to be heated by steam. After dewaxing, it is a refractory gypsum negative mould.
9. Selected raw materials: In order to accurately control the proportion and flow aesthetic feeling of various colors, it is necessary to select specific color and size glass raw materials according to the shape and design, and arrange the distribution position of color blocks.
10. Sintering in furnace: After removing the dust from the mould, the whole gypsum mould and the glass material are put into the furnace and heated slowly, so that the melted and softened crystal glass such as maltose flows slowly into the gypsum mould to form.
11. Gypsum mould: Remove the gypsum mould and remove the cold-cut rough glass embryo.
12. Cutting and repairing: Cutting and repairing the excess part of grouting mouth on the rough embryo of glass.
13. Rough die and fine die: The gate of crystal glass is ground flat with coarse and fine grinding sand.
14. Refrigeration: Carefully carved with diamond pens and other tools to make the surface of the work more uniform and meticulous.
15. Signature Packaging: Signature Signature after Confirmation of Completeness of Works
Contact Person: Sarah Huang
Custom Trophy Awards Shiny Gold / Bronze / Silver Plated Type Optional
Enterprise Custom Metal Trophies Shiny Gold Plated With Embossed Logo
3D Laser Personalized Trophy Cup K9 Crystal And Aluminum Material Made
Personalised Golf Trophy Cup , Crystal Material Sports Cup Trophy
Yellow Crystal Material Golf Hole In One Trophy Multiple Types Optional
Gold / Silver Color Golf Trophy Cup For Net Champion And Net Second Reward
Wedding Use Resin Decoration Crafts Swans Design Lovers / Couples Souvenirs
Hotel Or House Decoration Poly Resin Birds Models / Lovely Animals Ornaments
Southeast Asia Buddha Polyresin Crafts For Indian Church Decoration