|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pieces|
|Price:||The more quantity the cheaper price|
|Packaging Details:||foam bag and paper box|
|Delivery Time:||Deliverying the goods after balance paid|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||199 pieces per day|
|Male Elephant:||Deep Amber||Femail Elephant:||Light Amber|
|Usage:||Gifts, Souvenirs, Decorations, Collections||Package:||Nice Gift Box|
unique home decoration,
home decoration pieces
Mascot Animal Elephant Coloured Glaze Artware For Villa Residence Adorn AI File
The raw material for glaze production is made of crystalline glass containing 24% lead, so the melting point only needs more than 800 degrees. At this time, silica can flow freely like maltose, and various shapes of handicraft can be formed after cooling. There are 47 processes in the whole dewaxing process, each of which can make you discard your previous work. For example, how to ensure that the glaze is filled with all the details of the mould: barb, circle, right angle, the thickness of each part of the glaze is different, the expansion coefficient is different, when cooled, the parts are torn and easily fragmented. Generally, the successful rate of tapping is only 40-60%. Because of the uncertainty of glass flowing in semi-liquid state, it can be said that no two glass products are exactly the same, and each one is an "orphan product". A perfect glass work depends not only on design and technology, but also on luck.
1. The quotation can be sent to you within 24 hours
2. The exsisting samples are free for you to check the quality
3. We are ok to open new mould based on your original ceramic cereal bowls sample & AI file
4. R&D department can develop new color and effection as your request
5. Fast delivery and professional quality control
General Terms of Order
1. Shipping port: Shenzhen, China or any other assigned ports
2. Payment term: 30% T/T deposit before production, 70% T/T balance before shipment or against B/L copy.
3. Delivery time: 30-45days after sample confirmed and deposit received.
Customized order process
1. The customer provide for the actual original samples or the artwork of the ceramic cereal bowls
2. Factory open new mould for shaping and developing new colors and technique
3. The customized ceramic cereal bowls samples time is around 10-15days
4. Factory quote the price to customer
5. Factory adjusting the samples until the samples approved
6. Customer approved the order and arrange the deposit
7. Mass production and quality inspection after finishing the production
30% deposite firstly after the sample confirmed
70% balance Befor all the goods deliverying
We accept T/T, Wester Union, Paypal and so on.
By air if the goods is small quantity
By sea if the goods is large the quantity
By express if delivering the sample
Confirming the design firstly, making sample secondly, comfirming the order, offering the proforma invoice thirdly, 30% deposite paying,
starting the production, finishing the goods, 70% balance paid, delivering the goods, keeping the tracking for the goods, after-sales service at last
Recognition characteristics of glaze:
A. Colour: Crystals and glass have different colours, but all of them are pure colours. When mixed, they will burst or become cloudy. Only the ancient method of glaze can be mixed with a variety of colors, and transparent as ever.
B. Density: The density of ancient glaze is obviously higher than that of glass, slightly higher than that of crystal, and it feels smooth.
C. Sound: The sound of metal can be heard by tapping the ancient glass gently.
D. Transparency: between glass and crystal, occasionally a small number of bubbles produced during the firing process.
Category B: Taiwanese glaze, evolved from Western glass art
Production can be summarized as the following steps
The required pigments are melted in a large furnace to rotate the molten glaze on the iron bar.
The glaze body was removed from the glaze in a 1.5-meter-long blower in a traditional stove with a temperature of more than 1400 degrees.
After being removed from the stove, continuous rotation and moulding are carried out. The temperature of the glass taken out from the stove is high. If the melting softness of the glass is well controlled, it will be formed in a few seconds.
In the process of moulding, the masters need to blow with the blowing drum in their hands to ensure the shape of the glass. Because the size is difficult to grasp, the rate of finished products is very low.
After the formation of the glaze, the masters should put the fired glaze in the thermal insulation kiln for more than 500 degrees for 4 days. If there is no explosion in the glaze bottle, it shows that the glaze has cooled down and formed.
Contact Person: Sarah Huang