|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 pieces|
|Price:||depends on quantity|
|Packaging Details:||custom gift box|
|Delivery Time:||deliveryin the goods in one week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||360 pieces per day|
|Color:||Amber Or White||Package:||Custom Gift Box|
|Technique:||High Temperature Fired And Polished||Texts:||Custom Accepted|
unique home decoration,
home decoration pieces
Precious Figure Of The Buddha By Coloured Glaze Arts On Altar And Worship
At present, glaze can be divided into two main areas. One is handicraft, which mainly provides a variety of business gifts, and the other includes jewelry market and business gifts market. Later, it has entered the tourist souvenirs, building materials market and collections market. With the improvement of glaze production technology, the space for the development of the combination of glaze and other materials and products will be wider and wider. Second, the engineering glaze market, mainly in the field of decorative building materials.
1. The quotation can be sent to you within 24 hours
2. The exsisting samples are free for you to check the quality
3. We are ok to open new mould based on your original ceramic cereal bowls sample & AI file
4. R&D department can develop new color and effection as your request
5. Fast delivery and professional quality control
General Terms of Order
1. Shipping port: Shenzhen, China or any other assigned ports
2. Payment term: 30% T/T deposit before production, 70% T/T balance before shipment or against B/L copy.
3. Delivery time: 30-45days after sample confirmed and deposit received.
Customized order process
1. The customer provide for the actual original samples or the artwork of the ceramic cereal bowls
2. Factory open new mould for shaping and developing new colors and technique
3. The customized ceramic cereal bowls samples time is around 10-15days
4. Factory quote the price to customer
5. Factory adjusting the samples until the samples approved
6. Customer approved the order and arrange the deposit
7. Mass production and quality inspection after finishing the production
30% deposite firstly after the sample confirmed
70% balance Befor all the goods deliverying
We accept T/T, Wester Union, Paypal and so on.
By air if the goods is small quantity
By sea if the goods is large the quantity
By express if delivering the sample
Confirming the design firstly, making sample secondly, comfirming the order, offering the proforma invoice thirdly, 30% deposite paying,
starting the production, finishing the goods, 70% balance paid, delivering the goods, keeping the tracking for the goods, after-sales service at last
Recognition characteristics of glaze:
A. Colour: Crystals and glass have different colours, but all of them are pure colours. When mixed, they will burst or become cloudy. Only the ancient method of glaze can be mixed with a variety of colors, and transparent as ever.
B. Density: The density of ancient glaze is obviously higher than that of glass, slightly higher than that of crystal, and it feels smooth.
C. Sound: The sound of metal can be heard by tapping the ancient glass gently.
D. Transparency: between glass and crystal, occasionally a small number of bubbles produced during the firing process.
At present, the Chinese glaze fashion has become popular in Taiwan and prospered in Shanghai. Taiwan's glazed workshops and Grand View Liuyuan Garden found the foundation of development in the mainland, and then there were professional glazed manufacturers like "Jiubai" in Shanghai. At present, there are many crafts and gifts manufacturers in the market, such as "Shunyuan Crystal Company" in Jiangsu, which combines glazed crafts with crystal crafts perfectly and better displays the connotation of glazed products. They inherit the techniques of glaze, expand the gift market, integrate the unique expressive force of glaze with rich cultural connotations and design ideas, and create a new market segmentation and selection space for glaze gifts. Moreover, mainland gift manufacturers such as Jiubai and Shunyuan Crystal can fully provide customized services to customers.
Categories of Liuli
Class A: Ancient method of glaze, using "glazed stone" added to "glazed mother" firing. Liulite is a coloured crystal material.
The manufacturing process can be summarized as the following steps:
1. Creative design: Express creativity through graphic design drawings.
2. Prototyping: Sculpture three-dimensional model according to drawings.
3. Making silica gel mould: Apply silica gel evenly on the surface of the model. After the silica gel solidifies into the silica gel mould, gypsum is still needed to fix it.
4. Pouring wax mould: Prepare wax slurry and pour hot melted wax into silicone mould for natural cold cutting.
5. Remove the wax model: Remove the cold-cut wax model from the silica gel gypsum model.
6. Dressing wax models: Cold cutting can easily make wax models shrink and deform, and the traces left when removing the wax models can be carefully trimmed by tools.
7. Gypsum moulds: the correct proportion of refractory gypsum is prepared. After modification, the wax moulds are poured and embedded, and the wax-containing gypsum moulds are formed.
8. Steam dewaxing: The whole paraffin-containing gypsum is put into the dewaxing machine to be heated by steam. After dewaxing, it is a refractory gypsum negative mould.
9. Selected raw materials: In order to accurately control the proportion and flow aesthetic feeling of various colors, it is necessary to select specific color and size glass raw materials according to the shape and design, and arrange the distribution position of color blocks.
10. Sintering in furnace: After removing the dust from the mould, the whole gypsum mould and the glass material are put into the furnace and heated slowly, so that the melted and softened crystal glass such as maltose flows slowly into the gypsum mould to form.
Contact Person: Sarah Huang