|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||6 pieces|
|Price:||Depends on order quantity, the mor the cheaper|
|Packaging Details:||high-end gift box per pieces of pen container|
|Delivery Time:||Deliverying the goods in 24hours days after order confirming|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 pieces per day|
|Material:||Colored Glaze + Metal + Wood Base||Size:||145mm Height 105mm Diameter|
|Weight:||1.5 KG||Item:||Pen Holder|
|Function:||Rotatable||Package:||High-end Gift Box|
home decoration accessories,
unique home decoration
Luxury Rotatable Pen Container Coloured Glaze Craftworks White Jade On The Table
(1) The concept of design creation is drawn into graphic design drawings, and then the three-dimensional prototype is sculpted. In order to have perfect proportion and aesthetic feeling, every stroke must be extremely precise and delicate.
(2) The silicone gel mould is coated with silicone gel on the surface of the prototype and fixed with gypsum to form a silicone gel negative mould.
(3) The wax mold is filled with hot wax until it is naturally cooled and formed into a positive mold. The turning points of hollowing and chamfering must be carefully removed with care, patience and the ingenuity of both hands.
(4) Careful repair of wax mould, edge and stomata.
(5) To make gypsum moulds, refractory gypsum is poured out of the modified wax moulds and made into waxy gypsum moulds. Then, the waxy gypsum moulds are heated and dewaxed by steam, which is called refractory gypsum moulds.
(6) The gypsum mold and the glass material are put into the furnace and heated slowly to about 1000C. Crystal glass is softened and flowed into the gypsum mold to form.
(7) Dismantle the gypsum mould and take it out of the furnace after cooling. Carefully dismantle the gypsum mould to obtain the rough embryo of the glazed work.
(8) Grinding and polishing will continue to grind and polish the work repeatedly until the glaze shines through, showing a crystal texture, you can complete the work.
1. The quotation can be sent to you within 24 hours
2. The exsisting samples are free for you to check the quality
3. We are ok to open new mould based on your original ceramic cereal bowls sample & AI file
4. R&D department can develop new color and effection as your request
5. Fast delivery and professional quality control
General Terms of Order
1. Shipping port: Shenzhen, China or any other assigned ports
2. Payment term: 30% T/T deposit before production, 70% T/T balance before shipment or against B/L copy.
3. Delivery time: 30-45days after sample confirmed and deposit received.
Customized order process
1. The customer provide for the actual original samples or the artwork of the ceramic cereal bowls
2. Factory open new mould for shaping and developing new colors and technique
3. The customized ceramic cereal bowls samples time is around 10-15days
4. Factory quote the price to customer
5. Factory adjusting the samples until the samples approved
6. Customer approved the order and arrange the deposit
7. Mass production and quality inspection after finishing the production
30% deposite firstly after the sample confirmed
70% balance Befor all the goods deliverying
We accept T/T, Wester Union, Paypal and so on.
By air if the goods is small quantity
By sea if the goods is large the quantity
By express if delivering the sample
Confirming the design firstly, making sample secondly, comfirming the order, offering the proforma invoice thirdly, 30% deposite paying,
starting the production, finishing the goods, 70% balance paid, delivering the goods, keeping the tracking for the goods, after-sales service at last
Recognition characteristics of glaze:
A. Colour: Crystals and glass have different colours, but all of them are pure colours. When mixed, they will burst or become cloudy. Only the ancient method of glaze can be mixed with a variety of colors, and transparent as ever.
B. Density: The density of ancient glaze is obviously higher than that of glass, slightly higher than that of crystal, and it feels smooth.
C. Sound: The sound of metal can be heard by tapping the ancient glass gently.
D. Transparency: between glass and crystal, occasionally a small number of bubbles produced during the firing process.
Contact Person: Sarah Huang